Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

Looking Forward Tomorrow~

6February2012(Monday)
Dear Mythical's Diary...
Just finish my lunch and bathing. I'm glad about tomorrow is another school holiday because of Thaipusam.And maybe i'll go to the indian's temple with my family to view the Thaipusam and pray.I'm really looking forward because i never involve it before. My sister said we need to prepare some milk for worshipping, haha, i love milk.
Today's after school, i went back my mom's shop because i had a belly dance class. Before i attended, i took a nap...but very very bad, i overslept and when i woke up, i realize that i was drooled...very shame...
I told my bro when i back home, and my bro said
"Yer...Why you so geli and inelegance? "
Then i shout back
"BECAUSE I'M REALLY TIRED MA~~!!"
then he said
"even you're not tired, you'll drool too!"
What the hell!!Even this is truth, but please don't straight to the point...so cruel!
Next time don't let me find out that you drool!!

No comments:

Post a Comment