Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

15 January 2012

Dear Mythical's Diary...
It's already few days i din sign in and update my blog...and sorry still haven't upload my Thaipusam yet,maybe someone doesn't care~
I'm just came back from school's sport meeting, it's very fun today...i love the breeze, i love the field, i love the blistering heat...what i loath is the air...because someone burning the rubbish...what a suck!You know the effect of AIR POLLUTION ??
Yet i'm happy, i mean after school....Stayed with my friends ,mad like a bitch...
After finish my dinner, my brother said he want to teach me how to ride bicycle. Actually i know how to ride it before 8, but after that i don't know why i can't ride anymore. My brother's bicycle looks typical, the seat is high so you need to raise your ass up and the hand grip is low, so i felt exhausted and really pain!!
Fortunately my bro always beside me and teaching me how to handle it, but i really NOOB because i almost lost balance while i was trying to ride forward, DAMN IT!


I start to feel indolence!! I don't know why!!! I don't like to face to my homework, i don't like to face to anyone, i don't like to assume a look of happy...I don't like IT!!!!
Sorry for someone who was cheated, I'm not a kind person, so don't trust me, ok?
I'm not cheerful, i'm autistic! I don't like to smile if something is not really funny...
I'm selfish...I'm meanness...
How?Is this answer satisfied you?

No comments:

Post a Comment