Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I'm Blessing

7 Feb 2012 (Tuesday)
Dear Mythical's Diary...
Uploading a photo 1st, then i'll tell my story

I drew it just now, and i edited it.
Now start my diary...
I thought everything will be fine as i stay longer in my new class, but i was wrong. I felt utterly and completely lost.I really hate that. Before i go to school, i'll pray for lucky...i hope the god will bless me. I'm not one of them, i'm already know when my first step stepped on that class. I sing the blue everyday, i'm tired of this f*cking bad atmosphere. I wish everything will back to last year, even there're many bad memories, but we'll smiled in sorrow.
I'm worried , i told one of my friend, if i feel malaise,then what should i do? Expect someone will help, or tolerate all?
I missed my friend, even we're meet each other everyday. Face to that kind of situation for 2 years, it's difficult and tough...

No comments:

Post a Comment