Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

29February2012

Dear Mythical's Diary...
Today everything was good when i'm at school. Social, education...everything is fine...
Now I'm juz came back from my belly dance class...Something awful was happened...
Erm...not that awful actually, not that serious...
Well, the truth is today is my belly dance instructor last day teaching, she's resign...
Because of her eye sight problem, so she can't drive at night.
I'm really reluctant to say good bye to her...I know i'm selfish, i'm savage!!
but I want her so badly...
Of course the other instructor also not bad la...But i prefer her...

Next week i need to face the damn exam, but i'm lack of confidence...
Honestly, i'm still not very understand what am i reading right now...
Welcoming my failed result...
My tears will drop like today's rain...-_-" (weeping)...

Last, i gotto go now...
Maybe study, maybe online, maybe chatting, maybe do nothing...
Wasting time~~

No comments:

Post a Comment