Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2012

I'm not emo~

As a matter of fact, i'm very happy today, because one of my best friend came back from Penang. I guess approximately 3months i didn't saw her. But today, she gave me a big surprise, Thanks...i'm really glad. And I got a bittersweet day, i'm really happy but it's just temporary. Someone said i'm very very emo. Maybe they're right, maybe they're mistaken bout me.
I'm back home after school, my friend phoned me. We talked about one our friend who just broke up with her boyfriend, it's such a complicated and long grandmother story. I have been involved in this kind of story a few time before, but now i'm pushing myself out. I don't want to sympathize with someone anymore, it's worthy. I told my family that i'm just like a love advisor,then they laughed at me. They said, i'm just a advisor but i don't have any experience with this kind of story. Ok, maybe i'm a bad condition and no qualification to advise others...After this, i keep silent. They said me emo, AGAIN...
I repeat ,I'm not emo...

No comments:

Post a Comment