Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Hello New Blogger~

This is not my 1st blogger so i'm not going to do more introduction.
The whole template, background,header,gadget, mp3, i totally spent 2 hours to finish it.
It's not so longer time...this situation is better than i imagined, very well then.
Actually the theme of my blogger is Valentine, look at the header and the background...
I decorate my blogger with the Valentine's header and flower background.
But i don't know how to design the Valentine themes and this is my elaborate design...
Everything is ok at the beginning, but after i put the mp3 on it, the songs spoiled all, so all wasted.
I love this genres of song, i tried to put another songs before, but i dislike it...all my fault!
I'm really tired of facing to the laptop now, but i'm not going to collapse on my bed yet...
I got something to do...I don't know what is it...All i know is, i need to face to my laptop for a while
Lastly i hoped that i'll used this blogger forever and i don't want to change anymore...
It's really f*cking bad and fatigue if i keep changing my blog...
I got a bad habit, if i think my blogger is not brilliant or pretty than i expected, then i'll recreate another one.
I wish this is the last one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment