Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

Lose Sleep...

9March2012
Dear Mythical's Diary...
Now is 5:30 in the morning. I awoke from dream...
I opened my eyes looking every corner in my bedroom...the cupboard, the bathroom...
I don't want to spend my time on the bed, so i rose and walked down to living room...
Now i'm get down on all fours on my sofa to online, my pose quite ugly, something like lizard, haha!!can you imagine??
Well...i still don't know what's the reason i lost sleep...is already holiday.
I thought it was excitement...because maybe i'm going to buy a new handphone...
erm...actually i haven't determine yet...
That's the phone...



















My bro bro's suggestion...
he said it suits me because of the size...it's bigger than iphone 4s but smaller than HTC sensation a bit bit...
i'm kind of already felt in love with tis phone...but yet i'm still boggle...
I think tis phone was the reason why i lose sleep...because my bro bro said if can, he supposed take me to buy the phone today...if i like!
Well...waiting for next post...i'll post up the evolution of the story...
BYE!


No comments:

Post a Comment