Dear Mythical's Diary...
This is the 1st day of my holiday...
A lot of homework, this is for sure...
Erm...last post i mentioned that i was going to buy a new phone...
Yup...i bought it...it's quite pretty and adorable...
I named it Fenrir...it means wolf...
White Fenrir actually...because my phone is white in colour...
I love it very very much...it's my 1st touch screen phone by the way...
Today i was busying with the fashion sketch...
I was lazy to pour out my trouble...so i'm just skip the topic...
I'm try to change myself...something like i adore someone,and i try to look like her...i know it's impossible la...
Just try...
I found out that my life was boring...the incident happened my life just being hurt, sorrow,desolation and blue...and i looked at other, how they get success...
They stand on thestage, and show out their success...And i'm the audience...i'm clap for them at down stage...
嘗試去改變自己是一件好事,但是不一定要跟著某人去改變,你還是你,每個人都是特別的.那些不好的回憶已是過去,現在的你應該抛開那個陰影.過好你現在的生活,對你自己說:我要我自己堅強,我知道我能做到,我就要活得比以前更好。不用羡慕別人,只要你努力沒什麽事情是辦不到的.有一天你會站在成功的舞台上,展現你的才能你的成功,大家會為你的成功而掌聲.
ReplyDelete哎哟~Miss Joselyn,这些话好像不适合你说勒...也谢谢你啦~哈哈!!
ReplyDeleteLOL
ReplyDelete這樣說我 很hurt的叻 ._.
no lar~~joking la!!! ><
Delete