Now is 6:21p.m. I'm alone at home and i took a nap just now, a while...
When i was boring , i practice to online, write my diary or blogging...
I know for someone it's boring habit...well...i don't care...
2moro is exam, i finished all the note and memorized all of the point or keywords...but it doesn't mean that i'll score high marks...
I found out there's some rumor about me in my class...the day i fainted...
Someone said i'm faked...Someone said i'm scared of blood...Someone said i'm did it on purpose because i want to skip class...But i said the alcohol made me malaise...All wrong!
I hate the rumors...because i don't know you all...You all are not my friends...
What had happened to me is not of your business...
Maybe what i said will hurt someone...sorry...it doesn't point to you...(if you're my friend...)
I support myself to walk down the stairs, went to the public telephone there, and walked to the school field...I did this because i don't want to show out my fragile in front of you all...For you all, i'm faked...i'm disguise...
Whatever...i can stand this kind of insult...it always happened...it's not surprising...
No comments:
Post a Comment