Dear Mythical's Diary...
Now I'm here again, writing my blog...
Today, my mom was busying with pick my bro and sis up to penang and KL...
Actually just took them to bus-stop...
But i think it's really tired...
My mom and I juz came back from Penang, now she's going off with my sis...
So im alone here, writing my blog...
This Wednesday, my 3.0 class is going to hold a class party.
And yet i can't attend because of my tuition class...
Farewell, class party...
I'm gloom with this, because i never felt happy in my new class...
Recently i found some joy in my class, just because i try myself to blend in...
At the same time, i realize that our topic are different...
So i need to create the topics again and again like a clown...
Doesn't like last year, the topics were continuing without end.
I feel suck...when i stepped in the class, nobody greet me like before...
Last year, i know everyone in my class, everything is familiar, even the furniture in my class...
Now everything is strangeness, sometimes i felt scared.
Because i look like different...
Blamed doesn't help, so i think i better shut up and just write down how i dissatisfied...
No comments:
Post a Comment